These personalized sunshine snack bag toppers are a super cute, quick and easy way to dress up your end of school party snacks or favors! Just use standard size zip-top bags with the large size toppers or choose the small size to fit any favor bag that is 3" wide. Fill up the bags with the treats of your choice, print the toppers on white paper or cardstock, cut out, fold in half, and then staple to the top of your bags.
Personalize your cards with a name, nickname, or favorite phrase, up to 12 characters.
- LARGE - fits standard size zip-top sandwich bags perfectly, including the "snack" size baggies.
LARGE size file comes with 2 bag toppers on a page, each 6.75" across and 4.75" tall (6.75" across and 2.375" when folded).
- SMALL - fits 3" x 4" favor bags.
SMALL size file comes with 9 bag toppers on a page, each 3" across and 2.5" tall (3" across and 1.25" when folded).
Your file has been made especially for you by the Psychobaby Custom Shop and is a final sale.
DIY Printable File Details:
- We will email you a PDF of your design within 1-2 business days
- We will personalize the file and send it to the e-mail address you provide at checkout/in your Psychobabyonline account
- Your PDF file is set up to be printed on 8.5" x 11" white paper or cardstock. The file will not print correctly if you use colored paper or cardstock.
- You will print your bag toppers at home, purchasing your own white paper or cardstock, readily available at office supply stores, craft shops, copy centers or online.
- You may also take your file on a flash drive to your local copy center and have them print for you.
- YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT! You will receive a personalized PDF file only.
- You will need a pdf reader to open this file. If you do not have one, you can download Adobe Acrobat for free by visiting this link:
- NOTE: Printed colors may appear different than what you see on screen. This is due to variations in a computer monitor's settings and your printer's settings and cannot be avoided
How To Assemble:
- Cut the bag toppers out using scissors, a paper trimmer or an X-acto knife and ruler.
- Fold each bag topper in half
- Staple to top of filled bag - tada!